Friday, February 8, 2013

Just a Normal Adjustment Period Right?!?!

Good morning at least I think it is morning.  Our house has been hammered with disease.  At this time still 3 walking wounded (including me).  The baby got shipped to stay at his dad's while we were trying to recover.

I have spent days in bed trying to recover but I did manage to get all the blocks sewn for my Easy Street and attempted to get them on a design wall.  My DH is supposed to help me create a design wall, but family obligations have prevented it from getting done.

When DH saw my makeshift design wall I thought he was about to become unglued.  HOW could you put a hole in the wall with 2 push pins!!!!  This from the man who uses drywall screws and a De Walt Drill to hang everything.....

See we have lots of family obligations....I know the picture is almost all white but if you look at the pine trees you will see a little white house.  That is the elderly Great Aunt and Uncles house (She was born in this house).

This weekend DH is going to install a new washer and dryer for his momma.  He is making a steel frame to lift them up so she will not have to bend over.  He is then going to run the plumbing, electrical, and venting, as well as install a drip pan.  These are going to be put into a bedroom on the main floor of the house, so she is not trying to go up and down the stairs to the basement.

Oh well since I have been ill I will stay home, and since I am feeling so much better, maybe Easy Street will get the top put together at least! 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon. This flu or what ever it is hangs on a long time. I like your design wall idea. I think most of us have done the same thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to visit.