Monday, March 11, 2013

Beginning New

Good Monday morning afternoon.  Wow this morning has flown, as have the last couple of days.  I think I have lamented the fact that I do not like machine quilting, probably because I am not very good at it, but I am working on quilting the outer border on my country meadow picnic quilt.

I got through the blue then went on to stitch in the ditch all around the yellow, and blue border and started just doing straight lines all around the outside.  I am at least 1/3 of the way complete with the quilting! 

I have decided, maybe the quilting is not so bad after all.
I can sit with a cup of coffee and machine quilt and watch Netflix on my computer. 

I am watching the Inspector Murdoch series right now.  

I always thought I liked piecing the best, but maybe I am going to have a new favorite soon.  OK not FMQ but getting there.

What is your favorite part of making a quilt?



1 comment:

  1. Hello, I think my favorite part about making a quilt is sewing the last piece of the puzzle together. When you have a chance to reflect on the project as a whole. Best Wishes ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to visit.