Thursday, March 14, 2013

Do you Dream?

I have been fighting another cold.  Every time I get sick I get pneumonia now, have since last year.  I can feel it start to drop into my lungs immediately.  I start using my inhaler, hot moist air, rest and I stay inside.  On the downside I tend to not sew as much, but boy do I dream. 

I have been working on a jewel box quilt.  I come up with wonderful ideas when I am dreaming.  Now only if I remember then when I wake up enough to write them down. 

I have had a productive morning. 

I actually finished another Farmer's Wife block this morning called Seasons

It is Thursday, I am behind on my weekly goals of:

complete 2 Farmer's Wife Blocks   --  Done
complete 1 County Charmer Block
complete 1 jewel box block

My other goals 
keep up on my Quilty Barn A Long
work on my Quiltmaker Magazine Mystery Quilt
Work on the Krista Quilts Hugs and Kisses Quilt a Long
Maybe get the final border for my Ginger Rose quilt on and possibly sandwiched?

Luckily it is only Thursday morning right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in to visit.