Monday, April 1, 2013

April Country Charmer QAL

I have had a busy Blogging day today.  I did take some time out to work on my Country Charmer blocks though. 

I only finished two in March which made me kind of sad.


I really wanted to make at least 1 each week.  Which meant that I was two down. 

But I think I made up for it today.  I made two, not like I don't have the pieces all cut, it is just piecing them.



I think I have run the gamut for my red gingham though.  (Very sad face)

I am linking up with Lesley  at http://lesleythecuddlequilter.blogspot.com/.   If you are looking for a pattern which is a bit of a challenge but has endless possibilities you have to try it. 


3 comments:

  1. Your blocks are lovely. I am so enjoying this quiltalong because it's a "work at your own pace" one, which means it's OK if other things get in the way and I get distracted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are looking great! I love your selection of fabrics and your stitching looks so precise. I know the block can be challenging, and you've met the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to visit.