Monday, May 20, 2013

I've Seen Better Days

To quote the group Sublime "I've seen better days."

Started working new part time job.  Not too bad.
Birthday party for the youngest granddaughter this weekend.
Got the garden in.  Thanks to DH we have 20 tomato plants going to make tons of spaghetti sauce, and Tomato Basil soup this year.
My computer died.  I am using DH computer to just make a post but it doesn't have any way to put pictures on or anything else....and it is his computer so while I could use my phone and download them to his computer,  I don't want to add  my stuff.  The tech is supposed to call me and come out and replace my mother board, fan, fan sink, so hopefully by the end of the week I will be up and running, and blogging.

But for now I am doing a lot of sewing.  Happy Monday everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in to visit.