Friday, June 28, 2013

Ought to Do's and Put a Stamp on it Blog Hop Day 3

Ever have a time when there is something you ought to do, but there are so many other things that you would like to do instead?

What I ought to do?

Work on my Jewel box quilt.  I have tons of fabric and lots cut out to make the blocks.

Work on the quilting for my Ginger Rose

Get caught up on the Quilty Barn along

Farmer's wife blocks, finish up my hugs and kisses quilt, and, a whole passel of UFO's.

But I am dying to do this quilt.

I have plenty of batiks from the Batik Strip and  Batik charm swaps that I participate in.  I also have 4 different Bali Pops sitting here just screaming to be used.

The other thing I want to do is the drunkard's path.  I played with the Curve Master foot and an acrylic template to see how easy it was and now I am hooked. You can read the post about it here. I want to do a red and white quilt, and ordered what should be enough red and white fabric to make the quilt.

I will be a good girl and at least catch up on the Quilty Barn Along. 

Maybe if I complete a flimsy, or finished the quilting on my Ginger Rose I can justify starting a new project or two?!?!

Oh yeah and don't forget today is day 3 of the Put a Stamp On it  blog hop.  The wonderful Madame Samm  is hosting, and our head cheerleader Thearica is encouraging us along.  Here is today's line up.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in to visit.