Sunday, August 11, 2013

Analysis Paralysis

Back in the day when I worked as a Business Analyst there was a term we called analysis paralysis, where there basically information overload, to the point where you cannot make a decision.  I had that problem working on my curtains/valance whatever you want to call it. 

I made the center block months ago.  Easy Peasy!

A Barn block with the contrary wife block.  Seemed so fitting.  I finally decided that I needed to get something completed.  So I worked on two blocks.

A churn dash, and weather vane block using fabrics from my stash.  I then tried putting it together and decided on a bit of a wonky setting.

I then decided that I needed some kind of lining so the great sheet search began.  After 2 estate sales, and the Salvation Army thrift store I found 1 flat, and two fitted white sheets. 

I fussed and mussed and finally finished it today, ok this evening actually, and DH helped put it up.

I am pleased with the way it turned out, even though my lining got a bit wonky.  I am going to say it is because of it being a polyester blend.  One down and another to go but I think that I need a break and will work on something else this week instead of another valance. 





1 comment:

Thanks for dropping in to visit.