Thursday, September 12, 2013

Sew Easy

Ever have a pattern which in forethought is sew easy but you have the hardest time making it work and sewing it together?

Meet Marisol she is only 43 x 43 and she was a trial and she is still just a flimsy. 

The first 4 rows went together pretty well.  I was watching a Detective Lynley Mystery and everything went together easy peasy.  Then I realized I had turned a block so row 4 came off and was unsewn turned and reattached.

Dh says that pictures do not do this quilt justice you can't really get a full concept of the wonderful soft colors, so maybe a closer picture of the quilt would be in order.  LOL  This coming from the heavy duty mechanic!  He is such a great catch!

Unfortunately every row after that I did the same thing.  Who would have thought a simple little quilt would be 2 days worth of work?!

I thought I was going to make a run to the fabric store to pick up some fabric for a backing and binding, but I have kid patrol today while the daughter goes to training for a new job.  I will take some slow stitching with me to work on, but with Finzilla I am sure I won't get much time to work on it.

Crush the little people town!  GRRRR!
Have you ever wanted to design with EQ7?  Many quilters use it.  Anyway Patricia over at Quilting Lines has a superb give away for a brand new EQ7 program.  Go over and check it out, become a follower, leave a sweet comment to be eligible to win.

Have a wonderful stitchy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in to visit.