Good afternoon, or Happy Halloween to those of you who enjoy the holiday. Don't think there is going to be much trick or treating around here. Lots of rain, and wind. When you live in a very old home with a very old standing seam roof the first few big storms when the seasons change always kind of make you worried. Will the 150 year old roof last? Will it leak?
Anyway, how did you do for your goals for the month of October? Mine were so sew. Time to link up with Carrie over at A Passion for Applique' for the Nothing by UFO's Linky Party.
1. Magic Carpet Ride quilt. Not finished. :(
2. Bestie's Birthday gift it was done, and in the mail. Love when I get something completed.
5. Farmer's Wife I did get my 8 blocks for the month finished.
6. Lazy Sunday is still languishing in its box.
7. Jewel Box did not work on it at all this month.
8. Quilty Barn Along Block. I finished all of the original barns and am read to get all the sashing done, and make the top. The Barns with silos I am still 3 behind.
10. Did not work on my next donation quilt
11-12. I did finish my mug rugs for the swap and they were sent off. Nice to get these done ahead of time, and the recipient was very pleased.
I will say that no UFO was completely finished this month, but I met 5 of my monthly goals so not bad overall. How did you do?