Monday, December 2, 2013

December Goals

The end of 2013 is just a short time away.  Time to link up my goals with Carrie at A Passion for Applique.


Here is my December list of goals.
1.  Farmer's Wife I am going to stick with my 8 blocks a month.  I am almost 1/2 way done!
2. Christmas Exchange gift.  Just need to sandwich, quilt with a pretty motif and bind.
3.  Family Room Curtains.  I would love to get this one done before Christmas. 
4.  Country Charmer-  Only 12 more blocks to go.  I am going to set a goal of 4 this month. 
5.  Ginger Rose I am starting to feel more confident about quilting this on my domestic machine.
6.  Quilty Barn along-  Lots of sashing to do.
7.  Lazy Sunday mystery part 4 which is the final installment.  I think this one may end up being donated.
8.  Jewel Box I would like to get this at least to the completed flimsy stage
9.  I have a table runner all cut and labeled for Christmas.  I would love to get it done this year.
10.  I would love to pull some of my UFO's out of my pile to work on. 








1 comment:

  1. I am going to try to get the post up this afternoon for you to link up your goals. I have a bunch of errands to run this morning plus I have to figure out what I will work on this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to visit.