Sunday, December 1, 2013

Twenty Five days and Counting

December 1st can you believe how fast November went.

Time to Link up with Carrie at A Passion for Applique' for the Nothing but UFO in 2013

1.  Magic Carpet Ride-  Yep she is done.  All the binding and with the cuddle fleece on the back it is the best to cuddle up on the couch with DH and watch TV.
2.  Star Crossed Table Runner-  I actually finished this one the last day of November.  All quilted and bound.

3.  Ginger Rose still sitting in a heap near my sewing machine that I quilt on.
4.  Lazy Sunday Mystery-  I actually got part 3 completed.  I think the majority of part 4 is sashing and cornerstones.  Shouldn't take long.
5.  Country Charmer-  November Lesley at The Cuddle Quilter put on the Country Charmer QAL parade.  There are some truly lovely quilts that have been linked up to the post.  I have 8 blocks completed and many pieces cut out.  Only 12 more blocks to go and then I will have to make a sashing decision.

6.  Jewel Box I have not touched that one but I have lots of fabrics laid out for it.
7.  Quilty Barn Along.  All of my barns are completed now just the white sashing, then another set of sashing.
8.  Farmer's Wife.  Yep I have stuck with the 8 blocks per month and got them completed.
9.  Donation Quilt no I did not work on it at all.
10.  My mother's Birthday gifts.
A strawberry pincushion and a spool pin doily for the featherweight that DH and I gave her earlier this year.
11.  Family room curtains--nope not even a glimmer
12.  I did not work on any other UFO in the stable.

Overall not a bad month for keeping up on my goals and a couple of finished.  How did you do on your goals?









3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! Love your barns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy. There are some great quilts in the making there. I really love the runner you made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! you had a great month. I just love that table runner. Great job on all your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to visit.