Monday, March 3, 2014

In Like a Lion

March is supposed to come in like a Lion and go out like a lamb.  Right now we are in a polar vortex again, and supposedly we are going to get snow.  March is living up to its claim.

My goals for this month.

1.  8 Farmer's Wife blocks again.
2.  Aurifil block of the month is already posted.  This should be fun since I am doing white and red, and this one may be a challenge. 
3.  Work on my scrappy Chevrons.
4.  Quilty Barns I have sashing yeah!  Let's get this to a flimsy this month.
5.  The quilting frame is done.  I would love to get a quilt loaded on it and do a quilt on it!
What are your plans for March?  Are you looking forward to nicer weather?





3 comments:

  1. I would be thrilled with the temperature being above freezing! This has been a hard winter.

    My goals is to make my dear friend Judy a quilt to take with her to her chemo treatments. I can't fix her medically, but I can make something pretty for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your barns! Looks like very detailed work. Nice!!!

    I feel a bit guilty telling you that we are supposed to have 80 degrees by this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great March in your sewing room! Your Quilty barns are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to visit.