Friday, May 16, 2014

T G I F

Wow can you believe it is Friday already, and the 16th of May too?  Once work ramps up life is a whirlwind.

This little guy is 9 months old already.

Cayden and My Cutie Patootie Sister


I haven't got a whole lot of anything done this week.  These guys have been keeping me busy.
Baby Buff Orpingtons

A little yard work between all of the tornado warnings, severe thunderstorms, severe thunderstorms with straight line winds,  and just torrential rain yesterday. 
Columbine, Sweet William, Hosta, Astilbe, and Hollyhock

I have worked on my quilting machine a bit.  I am figuring it out, and part of it is the humidity so I am constantly fiddling with the tension. Three thread breaks is about my limit. 
Just a big meander
And some fabric folding has been accomplished.  I almost have one whole shelf completed!  I work on it when I am chatting on the phone with my kids, or my mother.

Folded Fabric
1 Empty Shelf
Not much sewing going on but lots of everything else!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! Keep on organizing! I'm sure that you will be amazed by the treasures that you find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute baby, I wish mine looked that good, my fabric .today a bunch fell in the floor. Stay safe in the storms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, that's a cutie pie for sure ! Please send that rain down here !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to visit.