These were my goals for the month.
1. I showed you my fabric choices and inspirational photo. I am pattern testing so I cannot share any more. I have a deadline. Eeek! It is good for me though.
Meet Tropical Shores Tubix a pattern by Quilt Sue or as I like to call her HRQ (Her Royal Quiltiness) who blogs over at Quilt Times.
2. I have my Farmer's Wife blocks I would like to get at least 10 done this month then I would only have 19 left. I only finished 4 this month. With lots of work, and trying to get the Tubix finished, and cleaning up the garden after I severely neglected it.
5. I came up with an idea for my flying geese so I have still been using it as a leader/ender project. I tried my idea and was not thrilled so considering some other options.
6.I have an idea and some fabric for the Round Robin. Found some fabrics but my block so far is measuring at 17 inches UGH!
7. I would like to get another couple of the Green Tea and Sweet Beans blocks finished. Nope not even one stitch.
8. Finally I joined the Monroe County Quilt Guild. Just in time to enter the Autumn quilt show. I also decided to try the quilt challenge. I have been playing with some ideas. I may have to wander down to the historical society to get some more ideas.
These goals did not include the 2 blocks that I made for a Block sew along for the Designer Batik group that I belong to on My Quilt Place they were a stretch and the next one is paper pieced!
I only had the opportunity to listen to 4 books for the month of June for a total of 37 for the year. I have discovered some really fun authors, and learned some new things which is important.
How was your month?