It is with much trepidation I make September goals. I know what I want and need to do, but sometimes it seems that when I plan things do not always go the way I want them to. I writing this post Tuesday but I sometimes get the bug and I write and schedule posts ahead of time.
My plans are going to be simple.
1. Finish Challenge Quilt applique, quilt, bind, label, and sleeve
2. Finish quilting the barns, binding, and sleeve.
3. Quilt ginger rose, binding, label and sleeve.
4.Tropical Shores Tubix sleeve, and label.
5. Aurifil block of the month, and finish up the one from August!
6. If I get all the above things done how about some Farmer's Wife blocks?
I know I have a week of classes for work. No I am not working except as a sub but they keep telling me I will keep busy. Now off to clean up my canning mess!