Saturday, November 1, 2014

November Goals

Friday night was cold!  Going from a morning this past week that had a temperature of 67 degrees to a day where it didn't get much above 40 is a huge difference!

1.  Farmer's Wife I only have 8 more blocks to go.  I think I will need a day to square up each and every one of them, and take pictures so I make sure that I have them all.  Then decide if there may be some I want to redo. 

2.  Aurifil Block of the month.
Yes I realize that there are only 9 here but I do have 10 made.
3  Lattice quilt.  Maybe finishing some blocks would be nice.
4.  Drunkard's path I have a bunch of the sub squares made into rows.  I need to put those rows together to make some blocks.
5.  Blocks from the BOM for the Batik group I belong to.  I am behind 4 blocks.
6.  I have lots of quilting to do.  I like to quilt, but I like to piece, and I like to sew and I definitely need more hours in my day!




I am not too sure how much more I am going to get accomplished.  I have cross stitch pieces to  do, embroidery, and none of the grandsons have quilts which I think I need to remedy too.  I have an idea for one, just waiting for fabric.  I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that it is November!




3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it is November either. I like how your Aurifil BOM is looking so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi--I bopped over from Dawn's blog (sewyouquilt2) -- I love your projects. Very inspiring QIP's...your Aurifil BOM is so lovely in Red and White. It seems we all have so many quilts and projects to finish up...actually I never get bored with all my backlog...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the red and white one! Can't wait to see it finished. The Farmer's Wife quilt is mind boggling with all those blocks...good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to visit.