1. I need to square up my Farmer's Wife blocks which are finished. I would at least like to get that finished this month, and possibly start to put the lattice around it. I also need to decide on the setting squares.
2. Aurifil Block of the Month it was posted on Sunday night. The block for December was designed by Carrie Nelson of Miss Rosie's Quilt Company.
3. Finish binding my Lazy Sunday Mystery Quilt. There is even a label on it! All washed and in its crinkly goodness.
5. And these
6. Grand Illusion Mystery Quilt Along. I have step one completed. I am only a few steps behind....4 right now. I did prep my EZ Angle ruler so that I can work on step 2.
8. I have lots of quilting to do. After cleaning up I never got my quilt back out to quilt.
I have some more blocks put together and a bunch of pieces sewn. Again I had to kind of put a lot of stuff up for the holidays.
11. Words of Wisdom Red Work. I stalled on N.
I actually picked it up and started stitching again on it after I finished everything else.
Add on top of that working, family cookie day, shopping, wrapping, shipping and Christmas I think that overall I had a pretty productive month.