What did I manage in March, except for a really ugly flu bug, then a head/chest cold?
I did manage to read or listen to 7 books.
1. One of the high on the list tasks is to sew up a test block for my guilds bag lady group. I chose a block, now I need to shop the stash and figure out what fabrics I want my quilt made out of.
2. Farmer's Wife quilt- Keep sashing and making corner stones. I ordered some fabric for the setting squares which should be here in a couple of days. They didn't have enough, but I will wait until more comes in and order some more and pray the dye lots are close.
I got this much put together.
3. Grand Illusion step 3 I keep cutting, trimming and sewing and don't seem to be making a whole lot of progress, but maybe it is because I have been using a lot of scraps in it too. I finished step 3, 4, and 5 and am working on putting the blocks together.
4. Quilt Group Blocks- They are starting a new project this year, but I don't think I will join. I have a lot of things to work on finishing up. I think I have several more blocks to make to have all of the blocks made, and 5 more connector blocks to be ready to sew it together.
5. Quilting- I have my basket case quilt, and my charity quilt for the guild to work on.
I worked a wee bit on my quilting on the basket case quilt but have started to have some tension challenges. The needle clamp actually loosened during quilting the the needle fell out, and since then it has been a fight.
6. My slow stitching is still my words of wisdom blocks, and my tractor cross stitch.
Words of Wisdom I finished the letter N.
8. Drunkard's Path I love the simplicity of the block just need to settle down a bit.
9. Aurifil BOM for 2014 I need to get the blocks prepped for the setting.
Seven,eight, and nine I did not even touch.
10. I think I need to do something new but can't quite figure out what yet. Sometimes something fresh helps your spirit. This one I did do.
I did square up a ton of HST and cut some squares to play with.
I think I did alright, but definitely my get up and go has got up and went. Maybe the warmer weather, and the hope of sunshiney days will get me going.