I have decided to make my own quilt labels which are a little more involved than the ones I currently use. I didn't want to do embroidery, nor use the printable fabric which I have, because the pictures kind of look washed out, so I decided to do a printed label but would try the bubble jet set, and rinse. I worked on the labels Saturday for a couple of hours. Now I need to wait for my bubble jet set, and bubble jet set rinse to arrive since I had to order them online. Once they do I can make my labels, and finish the binding on the basket case quilt that I have been hand sewing.
Finally I had purchased this little towel rack at an antique store several months back. It was in need of a new paint job. DH took it, sand blasted and painted it.
I have had a couple of long days watching the kids, still at an impasse with the little one about potty training. Because of that I haven't been doing much sewing but have been doing a lot of reading. It is easier to read a couple of pages, while watching him to make sure there are no accidents than to be sewing. Maybe once I get the potty thing down, I can start sewing more when I watch him.