Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September Goals

I love the month of September.  Even though I don't have little ones anymore, and am just the grandma school starts again and it will be just Finn and I.

I have so many things I would like to work on it is tough to choose but I am going to make a "rough" list.

1.  Quilt and bind the Christmas Table Runner.  I have it all sandwiched.
2.  I think it is time to finish up this BOM.  I discovered I only have a couple months left to finish.  There is a lot of cutting, and I hate those odd sizes but it will be worth it to have it done.

3.  I would love to get a couple more blocks from the BOM done after I figure out this one.

I have a wicked plan for the borders when I am finally finished! 

4.  I have a ton of quilting to get done.  We need to bring the quilter in!
5.  I am going to start to work on some Christmas gifts for the family. 

I have some other things in mind, but I have to figure out how to execute so I am using my time better than I am currently playing games, and reading.

7 comments:

  1. you have a great plan there. love all your projects.
    I too am trying to finish up things and make more things for Christmas gifts. I decided that the delicate balance of sewing and playing games and spending time dong fun things is what is important in life. the rest is just there so I try to prioritize my time. I find I feel so much better when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely projects in progress. I am in awe! Can't wait to see how much you get done this month.
    Pugs and kisses,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a full plate, as usual :) Nice to see all those steps forward, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, with all those nice projects waiting for you, it must be hard to prioritize--I am slowly moving along with my Scrappy Rails and Scrappy Trips (I L O V E this Bonnie Hunter pattern--such fun!! And I usually hate seam ripping--but this one just comes so well no matter what fabrics you choose--she is so talented!!)and my RSC block just needs some rows sewn together--all VERY very orange phew! Then I still have Mom's Poms and the other ones to go and to start my grandson's quilt........hugs from "chatty cathy" Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been doing a little too much game playing and reading lately, but sometimes we just need a break for everything else. You've got a busy sewing month ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work as always. I love September!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great Christmas quilt. I think I have made 3 Christmas gifts so far, got to get a move on

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to visit.