Saturday, September 12, 2015

September Stitching

I did a lot of hand sewing this week.  While I don't have a lot to show for it, I was pretty pleased with what I did.

I finished the binding on my Christmas Table runner.

The quilting was something I saw on Leah Day and was called Tangle of Lights. 

I loaded a charity quilt on my quilter.  I usually look at them a couple of days before I come up with an idea on how to quilt them. 
I did start working on one of the Row by Rows that I purchased the kit.
I love the colors, and like doing them because it gives me something kind of finished.

I started working on a small piece of embroidery.  I reduced it a bit.  I am going to use it as the center of a small table topper.

I found this pattern on Pinterest.  It comes from a blog called Made By Fay.  I still have a bit more stitching to do. 

The first week of school went well, Finn and I get to spend lots of quality time.  Since when did a 2 1/2 year old become so bossy? 

How was your first week of September? 





8 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas table runner! Great quilting design. Your embroidery is going to be a beautiful table topper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilting is beautiful on your Christmas runner. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilting on your table runner. Bossy eh? We always tease Hannah that she was bossy at 2 and still at 18..hee....hee...so watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your Chrisrmas Table topper and really like the quilting

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your runner. the first week of Sept went ok for us I guess. Hubs came home. now to just find the new normal.
    love your pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some great projects here, and a wonderful variety. Love the Christmas runner and that awesome quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your quilting, tangle of lights...sounds like too real a name though, lol! I remember the days of real trees before our pre-lit tree came to live with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to visit.