November is going to be a strange month. The daughter is no longer working for the company that does lawn service, she is going back to house cleaning which means I will only work a couple of days a week at the most. That is if it isn't raining.
I think November should be a quilting month. I have a lot of them to get done.
1. I have 6 charity quilts that need to be quilted.
This is just two of them.
2. Farmer's Wife cornerstones and sashing.
3. Turkey Table Runner Quilted and Bound. See more quilting to do here too!
4. BOM from online Quilt group.
5. I would like to get the next border on my Ripples and Reflections quilt.
I am not too sure how much I will pick up, but maybe finishing up somethings will be good.