Monday, November 30, 2015

Where Did November Go?

I am obviously lost in time somewhere.  I looked at the calendar and realized that today is the last day of November.  I went back and looked at my goals and thought UGH!  I don't think I made it far.

1.  I have 6 charity quilts that need to be quilted. I finished quilting one, and have been working at burying the ends.
2.  Farmer's Wife cornerstones and sashing.  This quilt has moved from cutting table, to ironing board, to 
floor, but not a thing has been done on it.

3.  Turkey Table Runner Quilted and Bound.  See more quilting to do here too!



All quilted bound, and was on the table for Thanksgiving!  I need to make a label for it. 

4. BOM from online Quilt group.  Another one didn't even touch it other than to move it from spot to spot.

5.  I would like to get the next border on my Ripples and Reflections quilt.   This one is finished to a flimsy! 
It is going to be a bear to quilt though.  Lots of bias edges, it is going to stretch like crazy.

I did play with some other things though. 



Ribbon star blocks.  Easy block, but I kind of put it aside so that I could get my table runner done.

 I got my bag lady blocks back, and decided to make 4 more.  I have a small idea but need to figure out some sort of sashing.
I picked up a UFO which is applique.  I started working on one row.  I am slow on the hand applique part.
I also worked on one row from the Row by Row that I had to have.  This one was from a shop in Cody, Wyoming.  I actually ordered it online because the shop was closed the day we were in Cody.




I started the Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt Allietare!  First step 294 HST of your constant and a neutral.  
I am about 1/3 of the way, but the majority of them will need to be trimmed.

I found this cute reindeer pattern from Quiltmaker Magazine 100 blocks.  Lots of tiny pieces but once you get one done it is pretty easy to put together.  I see some small quilty gifties in my future.

I have also been making lots of 2 1/2 inch tumblers as a leader and ender project. 


Not a bad month, but not spectacular when it comes to getting a lot finished on my goals list.  I did manage to get 10 books read this month also. 

Oh and tomorrow begins the virtual cookie exchange.  That is me on day 2!

December 1

December 2

December 3

December 4
                                                              Carol at Just Let Me Quilt

3 comments:

  1. Still love that leaf shape...and your reindeer looks great. Don't beat yourself up! There are too many things/events happening in November and December to make your goals bold...just enjoy the process and get more serious again in January! Quilting is for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still so much done in a busy time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. November? I'm still looking for October. Come to think about it, what happened to September?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to visit.