I only read 3 books this month, it was tough getting enough time to do a whole lot of anything.
On the upside! With my new lifestyle change I have lost 15 1/2 lbs so far, and have my blood sugar most of the time within the normal range. There are days when it is off, and I do have a splurge day occasionally but most of the time I stick pretty closely to my plan. I do need to get more exercise in, but I am doing much more than I did previously and it helps too.
My goals for June were a bit strenuous.
1. Farmer's Wife. I need to get the top finished before July so it is off the design wall and safe from Finn.
2. Quilting I would like to get this quilt finished, and off the quilter. I have some charity quilts to quilt.
3. Aurifil Block of the month. Yet another quilt that I am doing sashing, and setting blocks.
4. Grand Illusion I hope to get some more blocks sewn together.
5. Slow stitching-
a. Cross stitch I would love to get the owl done so I can get to work on some of the others I need to do.
b. Redword Words of Wisdom I would love to finish all of the stitching. That would be the letters W, X, Y, Z and redoing the name block.
Have all of them finished, and I am working on trimming down the blocks. I am not too sure if I want to stick with the pattern, which is kind of an attic window in two different colors of red, or I want to do my own design.
I also started my next embroidery project which are a bunch of barns.
6. Handwork I worked out the pattern for my grandmother's flower garden quilt, I need 36 flowers total, and ordered a couple of fabrics for constants.
I also need to get more parts cut out for my tiny yoyo quilt I am going to make.
7. I would also like to work on the Farm Girl Vintage quilt blocks.
8. Swoon Quilt I would like to get all of the parts cut out at least.
9. I need to make my guild challenge quilt after making my "test" piece.
Nope did not touch it, and I have an itch to make a large quilt using my idea, so of course I needed to order some fabric for that.
Throw in there that I also made a baby quilt, and quilted it for my new niece to give to my SIL and brother while I am visiting.
Not a terrible month overall. I have some finishes, and reached some of my goals, so overall I am pretty happy with my accomplishments.