1. Ripples and Reflections BOM. I am to the point where I am doing borders, but there are weird angles in it. I would like to get all the borders on, and put it in the waiting to be quilted pile.
I got one border put on, and another set cut and ready to sew.
3. Farmer's Wife I would love to finish putting this together with the cornerstone, and sashing.
4. Embroidery on the Barns. I have one partially done.
5. I am also working on a Dresden turkey table runner. All I have so far are some squares and a couple of dresden wedges. Nothing to really show.
6. I would love to work on the red and white drunkard's path.
8. I have a lot of quilting to do. I just need the time, and decent light. :D
I started and then had to remove the quilting because it was actually puckering.
3 inch squares to make yoyos if the fabric is red, white, blue, or red/white and blue.
1/2 inch hexies. These will be like a postage stamp quilt. No pattern, just using up scraps.
This is the last month so I should be getting my bag next meeting. Can't wait to see mine.
I also made 3 of these kite table toppers.
I also managed to read 12 books this month. Reading or listening to a book is a sure way to get Finn to take a morning, and afternoon nap.
Other October goings on? The sale, we split, and stacked nearly 8 cords of wood, and have some prepped nearby in case we run out, and stacked behind the wood building. I cleaned out my closet and separated clothes into two piles. Those to donate, and those to dispose of...which ended up DH pulled out a bunch he wants a t-shirt quilt and I want to strip the other t-shirts down and make a rag rug. We also canned 7 quarts of spearmint pears, and 7 pints too. Finally we cleaned up the laundry room, and moved a dresser downstairs to hold clothing so it ie easier to get dressed in the morning, without disturbing anyone.
Did it seam like October flew by in a flash to you also?