Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Trouble Choosing

Have you seen the super cute blocks for the In Our Garden blog hop? 

Amy at Sew Incredibly Crazy is hosting this hop which is going  for a whole year.  No stress there right?  Two blocks each month, one block pieced and one block applique. Even this timid beginning appliquer is game. 

Here are my February blocks.
 These are my March blocks.
Theses were designed by Carol  at Just Let me Quilt

I will say that I spend more time choosing fabrics than to make these blocks. 

Many of the fabrics for this one came out of my string bins, most pieces were less than 1 1/2 inch wide so I could just dig for something that took my fancy.


10 comments:

  1. Oh so adorable--love Monsieur Froggie--and the flowers are so
    Spring-ey!! I like your fabrics for these a lot hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to choose the fabrics :) you did good, yours look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking very Spring like and pretty. love your choices and that froggy is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blocks are adorable...makes me want to join

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! Those are too cute! I've never seen this hop but I am hopping over to get the patterns right now!
    Pugs and kisses,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree very cute and love your springy choice of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fabric choices for your blocks! I have been printing off the patterns, but who knows when I will get to them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so adorable! You always seem to find good things to join in on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, choosing fabrics is the hardest part of these blocks. Love what you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to visit.