Not much sewing going on around here lately. I worked outside one day, and in the barn sanding some reclaimed furniture. (Nothing to show for that yet.) I have been working on the fabric I received from my MIL during the great basement clean out. You can read about it here.
Since most of the stuff from the MIL was dropped in the barn, and we were trying to get ready for the sale DH decided to bring in the fabric so I could sort through it.
I opened a box and started. In one small box I pulled out this pile.
I cut some 5 inch squares, and strips, 2 1/2 inch strips, 2 inch strips, and 1 1/2 inch strips, hexies, and tumblers.