I did get my bag lady block done for the month right away so I won't be stressed the day or two before quilt guild meeting.
I also did a quick smash and grab through my stash and found the fabrics for the friendship block.
I also managed to get these little babies all trimmed up, resewn, and ironed, only to find that I have weird numbers of everything.
I am dragging my feet as always when it comes to getting projects done that I have basically designed, whether it is the layout, or the quilt. Especially when I am melding different designs together. Today I decided I just need to jump in and work on it. I came up with a design, then drew it out, then started cutting.