Luckily we could borrow a truck because we feared we could have made a video of stupid redneck tricks with our first attempt with a tractor and extension ladder.
We were also fortunate enough to be the recipients of a play fort from one of DH coworkers, the only condition? Come and get it.
Also the new little girls needed to move to their new home.
We got this little playhouse for free, it was getting dumped in the garbage pit at DH work. We cleaned it out, scrubbed it out, ran some electric and put bedding down. Frankly it was time, the little ladies were getting smelly. It is amazing how quickly they went from this.
Sunday morning I went in to check on them, and we seem to have become a wasp/yellow jacket house overnight. Poor little things were all crowded into 1 foot square area staying away from the monsters. We scooped them back out and back into the farmhouse they went. DH sprayed all the cracks and crevices to get rid of the buzzy monsters. We will have to remove all the bedding and scrub down the insides to get all the poison out of the building again.
The few moments I get I weed flower beds a bit. We haven't had a chance to plant our garden yet, but my porch plants are looking good.
I have a couple of hours free this morning before Finn will want to venture outside so I better shake a tail feather so I can get a little sewing done.