Monday, August 1, 2016

Greater Ann Arbor Quilt Guild Show Part 1

July 30th and 31st the Greater Ann Arbor Quilt Guild had their biennial show at Washtenaw Community college.  I tried to get pictures of some of my favorites and their information, without donning the plastic food service glove. 




I loved the quilting on her fish.

I liked the bright colors in this one.

 I liked this one it was patriotic looking.

While I don't like wonky stars often I did like her use of scraps.
That outer border of the square is 1/4 inch wide!

This quilt also had beautiful quilting.

Finally I am sure we have all seen Jen Kingwell's Gypsy Wife quilt, but I have never seen one made out in the wild.  They had three here.
Bright and beautiful.

Nothing like a quilt show to get the creative juices flowing. I have more pictures to share later.




4 comments:

krislovesfabric said...

Thanks for the show :) Lots of fun quilts here, there were several "Gypsy's" at the Sauder show too - makes me want to get back to my Green Tea Sweet Beans project.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Thanks for the quilt show.

Carol S. said...

Some very beautiful quilts!

Baa. xxx said...

Great quilts! Thanks for sharing photo's of them - inspiring indeed!