Sunday, November 12, 2017

November Thankful Day 13

Let's just jump right into what I am thankful for today.

13.  November 13.  I am thankful for Lucy the cat.  I know I am not a cat fan....but having her in my life has been a blessing.  After losing everyone, Lucy gave me a reason to keep going.  I needed to clean her litter box, feed her, give her water, and clean up her cat yack.

Lucy went from being an elderly person cat who wouldn't deem anyone under the age of 80 worth her time, nor would she even suffer to have them in the same room as her.  Lets just say she has really came out of her shell.

I bought her this cardboard thing recently.  In the evenings she comes in and hangs out in it.  Watching Bobbin play.

 Lucy when she thinks it is necessary will curl up on anything she thinks needs a distribution of cat hair to belong in this house.

She helps with the computer.  Because everyone's computer keyboard needs cat butt on it.

Now Lucy forces Finn to allow her to sit with him when he is hanging out watching TV.

12.  November 12--I am thankful for Bobbin

11.  November 11  I am thankful for my tenacious character to get things done.

10.  November 10--I am thankful for fall.

9.  November 9 I am thankful for saved items.  Maybe I should call them hoarded items.  LOL

8.  November 8--I am thankful for music.
 I love this song.  My great grandmother used to sing it all the time when I was a child.

7.  November 7-- I am thankful for the Boy Scout organization.

 Tau Beta Pi Scout Day of Engineering

Building for the Egg drop.


 



6.  November 6--I am thankful that I can shop online.

5.  November 5--I am thankful that I could get new doors in my home to add more light.

4.  November 4.   I am thankful for coffee.

3.  November 3.  I am thankful for the roof over my head.  I love falling asleep to the rain on the standing seam steel roof which is over 150 years old.

2.  November 2.    I am thankful for the fact my feet hit the floor every morning, whether I want to get out of bed or not.

1.  November 1.  I am thankful for every morning I wake up--too many people don't get to see the light of another day.  Thinks about it how would you act if you knew that today was your last day on Earth?  Today is a gift.  Tomorrow is not promised. 


3 comments:

  1. I bet Lucy and Bobbin are thankful for you too! Lucy is just like Dunkin. I too have to have HIS hair all over EVERYTHING because HE SAYS SO. lol
    he has been known to type at my keyboard or sit on it too. thanks for the smile today <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet Lucy, glad she is accepting Bobbin into the family :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to visit.