Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I Like Thursday #26

I made it for 1/2 a year!  OK I skipped a couple weeks. 

I liked the restaurant Swine Dining.  I had mentioned it in a post a couple of weeks ago.  After the quilt show I talked my parents into trying it.

We had lunch.  I had brisket, mean beans, and corn bread.  It was yummy and their BBQ sauce was awesome.

Oh and Texas toast as well.

I liked these nachos at a restaurant near my brother's house called The Eagle.  My dad, sister, and I shared this nacho that had both chicken and beef.

I like making lemon meringue pie for my dad.  I learned from his mother so I make one almost every time I go home.

As Dorothy said there is no place like home. 

I like my dog.

She is about 7 lbs now, and she likes being outside.   She does not go near the road, but she likes to go down and play with the pigs, and she feels it is her duty to keep the chickens herded into the back yard.

Here she is with her Hedgie 2 all tuckered out.

I like my chickens these are my new girls they are getting so big. 

Now head over to LeeAnna's at Not Afraid of Color and check out the other I Like Thursday posts.










13 comments:

  1. Great likes! Your pie looks great! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! Bobbin is growing up, and has taken a job. Herder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I can’t believe that is bobbin. Really has grown and out working😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a sweet fuzzy face. My daughters dog likes to herd the chickens too...and the children...and the cat. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dinner at Swine Dining looks yummy! I would go there, too. Bobbin looks so cute! I bet it's fun to see her herding those chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm glad you told me you posted today, Ms. Half Year of posts! You are making me hungry with all these photos, and that PIE!! It looks to die for! YUM. And the nachos look delicious too. Aww, Bobbin - you are getting so big at 7#. She is adorbs. Happy Thursday! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. The food all looks so yummy. Lemon meringue pie is my favorite along with cherry. That looks so yummy. I'll bet Bobbin is enjoying the warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at that meringue! All good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely likes and I can second all of them. So much good eating which I love to see. My son in law has 4 chicken and Robbie is enjoying looking after them. And they are laying well...all different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! You got to go to Swine Dining. Yummy!. Bobbin is looking so grown up now - glad to hear she takes her jobs seriously - herding the chickens and have good talks with the pigs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like that restaurant lived up to it's name after all. Love me some lemon meringue pie. I need to find some around here. It's too hot to bake. Great, fun post. Enjoy! mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one awesome looking lemon meringue pie. To me - it's all in the meringue - if there's not enough of it, or it's not browned properly, I am walking on by. Some days, I need a Hedgie 2 for my nap!!! Can it be loaned out?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to visit.