Saturday, August 4, 2018

Some Sewing

I have been busy sewing.  I just haven't shown much.


 Bee blocks, the pattern is called bunting. 
Friendship block for guild.

A baby quilt for my daughter's friend.  Yes that is the colors they requested, and they wanted nothing babyish.

I did a quick run to pick up a couple of Row by Rows in Ohio.

This row was from Sonflower Quilts in Sylvania, Ohio.

 I thought this was so very cute.   Then I saw a book and the ruler that I have been wanting.
I have seen some of these made into hearts also.

I also went to Wauseon, Ohio to Freedom Bound Quilt shop to pick up her row by row.

I also picked up a couple of fabrics too.

Oh I also forgot to mention that I won some fabulous red scraps and some other great Island Batiks during a giveaway recently on Pamela Quilts! 


I guess I have some quilting to get done.





12 comments:

  1. Love your projects. Cant wait to see your dresdans. One of my very favorite patterns. Congrats on the win! Always fun to play with new stash

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice that you won those fabrics ;))) that's always fun!! I have been feeling scattered and unable to settle to anything much--Summer doldrums have set in I guess. Anyway...nice blocks you've got going on there...and
    those row patterns look like they will be great!
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great red scraps. Interesting colours for a baby quilt. I do love that everyone likes different things, even when I might not be so keen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first block. I have seen that used in a full quilt and it was gorgeous.

    It's nice to see that you are getting some time to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only picked up two blocks so far. You have way more sewing to do than I do! Looks like some really cue blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those first blocks are so sweet. LOVE me some Dresdens. Hope you enjoy them as well. You won some pretty fabric there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEs, sweet is a good word to describe those blocks. I just finished a Dresden for my Grasshopper project and I enjoyed making it so much I thought I'd like to make a quilt or something with them. Fun to imagine, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep! Looks like you have plenty to do! Dresden’s are fun, so you’ll enjoy that purchase for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You never cease to amaze me with all the things you accomplish. I haven't sewn a Dresden in a while...I need to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to visit.