Tuesday we were at the hospital for an outpatient procedure. While I was waiting I managed to get parts traced for several applique projects I want to do. I won't show the sheet but lets just say that it is a over 2 foot long of heat and bond off the roll.
I ordered a kit during November for a winter type quilt. I finished up piecing it today. There is a lot to say for simple. I think that the Stripology ruler really did help get the fabric cut for this quilt quite a bit faster than it would normally take me.
I also added to my fabric
I finished my binding on my star quilt, and today while hanging with the boys I finished designing my labels, now to get my fabric prepped and to print it out. I try to get things done when I have a few moments. Someday I get more done than others.