I am going to try to be good and work on at least finishing up some things to a flimsy stage.
1. Ripples and Reflections BOM. I am to the point where I am doing borders, but there are weird angles in it. I would like to get all the borders on, and put it in the waiting to be quilted pile.
2 1/2 inch tumblers
3 inch squares to make yoyos if the fabric is red, white, blue, or red/white and blue.
1 1/2 inch squares and 1/2 inch hexies. These will be like a postage stamp quilt. No pattern, just using up scraps.
5. I am also working on a Dresden turkey table runner. All I have so far are some squares and a couple of dresden wedges. Nothing to really show.
6. I would love to work on the red and white drunkard's path.
7. I have some Christmas presents to start.
8. I have a lot of quilting to do. I just need the time, and decent light. :D
I keep wondering how my time got so out of control regarding time to sew.