This is my inventory of UFO's, and Kits, and WIP and their state as of June 13, 2013. I will try to get pictures of all of them, and update the progress as I go.
Last update October 7, 2013. I have created more UFO's!!!!
Update June 25, 2014...hangs her head in shame yet more UFO's created.
Update December 31, 2014.
1. Ginger Rose- I worked on this off and on for a year and the top is done, it is sandwiched and being machine quilted on my domestic machine.
|LOL looks like it was pinned on the barn floor. Actually on 3 banquet tables.|
4. Redwork Quilt
I have all the embroidery completed. I am going to design my own blocks instead of what the pattern originally called for.
5. Hexie Quilt I got these neat little mylar templates and this is my first hexie flower, then I wanted to do a second round with this dark blue. I started then realized I do not have enough. I need 2 more so I will have to undo these, or search through my scrap box maybe I have a wee bit more, at least enough for 2 more hexies.
Pinterest is evil and I have finally decided on a pattern for my hexies but I need to order more supplies.
6. Ripples and Reflections BOM. I feel more confident but this one has been a toughie. The pattern at times is very difficult. I finished this quilt to the flimsie stage.
8. Farmer's Wife. I have about
34 42 50 58 66 82 all of the 111 blocks done. Update 12-31-2014
9a. I have a subset of this one which are Barns which I am going to use to make curtains for the family room.
* Update one curtain completed, and lined.
10. Country Charmer. I love this little block. Yes it is a little block, but it is so fun. I have
4 6 8 made so far. I only need 12 more.
11. Bargello- This is a flimsy I need to get it quilted and give as a gift.
15. Double Wedding Ring Quilt this was a kit. I have a feeling that when I figure it all out I am going to really enjoy it just like my Lemoyne star.
16. Poinsettia wall hanging- I have this all ready to machine quilt, but it is a raw edge applique and is a bit daunting. Update 9-1-2015 Obviously I did not have any idea what I was doing when I started this quilt. I need to take out the quilting and sew down the raw edge applique first. Pretty labor intensive process.
17. My Berry Paw Patch quilt- All cut out just need to sew it together. This was one of my first quilt blocks I tried making without a real pattern.
18. Washtub Stars Quilt. I have the pattern, and the fabric....I loved this quilt with reproduction feedsack fabrics which I got in a kit.
19. Chickadee quilt not even started
Update 3/31/2014 I have them all trimmed and ready to sew finally yeah!
23. Yellow Brick Road quilt I started for my daughter.
Mine- Completed 11-30-2013
Finished quilted and bound.
Update 9-1-2015 I pulled it down and finished the top during the month of August. Now to quilt and bind.
32. Scrappy Chevrons- I saw this pattern and it was love at first sight. I wanted to use my batiks and I have been grinding away at it. I am working on the final section. I broke it into 4 sections and I am sooo excited.
Update I finished this quilt to a flimsy
33. Aurifil Block of the Month--decided I wanted to make a red and white quilt. These have been simple yet I am lovin them. 1 more block to go and all the blocks will be completed.
I have the flimsy all finished. Now to figure out what I want to do for a backing and to quilt.
Completed June 25, 2014 Check it out on my quilts page.
39. Grand Illusion Quilt from Bonnie Hunter's Mystery 2014.
41. Lori Holt's Farm girl Vintage QAL. Yep I fell way behind on this but love the book and the blocks I have made so far.
42. Swoon I have seen so many cool quilts that I wanted to make one. I had been collecting fabrics for quite a while. I have a couple of blocks made so far.
45. 2016 RSC Crown and Star
51. Barb's Secret Garden I found a bunch of Dresdens in my MIL basement when cleaning it out in 2016. I took them apart, straightened them up and started making new Dresdens.
55. Tumbler quilt leader and ender. I cut up my scraps and sew these together into lengths of 10 tumblers.