Wednesday, December 23, 2020

I Like Thursday #140

 Welc!ome to my 140th installment of I Like Thursday.


Merry Christmas.


While Christmas may be very different this year for many.  Remember the reason for the season!


For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace” (Isaiah 9:6).
 
Remember to always be grateful, and thankful.  This too shall pass.
 
Merry Christmas and may you have a blessed New Year.
 
Colette 


Now mosey, skedaddle, skulk, or my favorite:  sashay over to LeeAnna's at Not Afraid of Color and check out the other I Like Thursday posts. 


10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, Colette! I enjoy reading what you're up to every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll sashay in your honor, but here we are. I'm trying a new to me cream cheese cookie recipe and the sun finally came out. Love to you and bobbin and the whole critter corale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and Bobbin. Hoping the New Year is a much better one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Merry Christmas, Colette! I hope you enjoy some time with your family and have a chance to relax and recharge. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I have that music running through my head. One of my favorite pieces in the Messiah. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thanks for that link! I will enjoy listening to this while I visit blogs tonight! Merry Christmas! holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the posts with scripture this season. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to visit.