Thursday, November 26, 2020

I Like Thursday #136

 Happy Thanksgiving.  

I am Thankful for too many things to even begin to list.  I am Thankful to LeeAnna for encouraging me to join 4 years ago. 

I am Thankful for friends, and family that love me unconditionally.

I am Thankful for blogger friends that visit weekly and keep encouraging positivity, beauty, and looking for the good in this world.

 I am working Thanksgiving day so this is a quick post.

Now head over to LeeAnna's at Not Afraid of Color to see all the other I Like posts.


10 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Colette! I hope work is not too crazy today with last minute shoppers. Amish with a Twist is just gorgeous! That is a beautiful accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, for finishing Amish with a Twist. It's spectacular. The pineapple blocks are coming along. It will be interesting to see how the color transitions work out. Hope your week off refreshed you. Too bad you had to work today. Hope it wasn't frenzied.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving. I hope your work was uneventful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a good day even it you had to work. Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Colette! I am sorry that you have to work today but I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving. It seemed like I worked as we moved all the living room furniture around, I cleaned like crazy, and we started decorating for Christmas. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay safe dear friend! Thinking of you often and keeping you in our prayers! No fun working on holiday weekends (I remember it well from years ago). Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you had to work on Thanksgiving. At least you got those 6 days off. How is your car?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was off for the holiday but will be working New Year's Day. I hope it wasn't too bad for you. I'm thankful for lots of things which includes all my blog friends including you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to visit.