Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Quilting Goodies in the Mail!

I haven't made many posts lately.  I have been working diligently on my projects for the "Let's Twist to the 60's with Batiks" hop.  There are lots of groovy projects.  A Big thanks to Madame Samm for hosting, and to Mary from I Piece 2-Mary for being a spectacular cheerleader.


Here is today's lineup.  Check out all the groovy ideas they have.

September 25

My day is October 2 so come back to see what I have come up with.  Here is a little preview of some of the pretties I have been working with.






The last couple of weeks I have entered a couple of contests, and won!

The first was a book review hop.  I won an e-book called Modern Neutrals by Amy Ellis. 


There are some beautiful quilts in the book and I am looking forward to making a couple. 

The other was through Kim's Big Quilting Adventure she hosts Scrap Basket Sundays where you share something you are making from your scraps.  I was working on Marisol so linked up a couple of weeks ago to win some scraps from Kim's Sweat Shop. 

I arrived home after delivering Marisol to the LQS that is taking the  donations. This was sitting on my porch.

                                         I couldn't wait to open it.  I tore into it in the sun room.



                                               Take a gander at all of this scrappy goodness!

                                                             Fabric with words and flowers
                                 This beautiful flowery fabric....have an idea for this one already!
                                                                       My favorite Dots!
                                                                              Dots
                                                                    And More Dots!!!!
 Some Christmas, Ghastlies, All You Need is Love charm squares, stripes.....I am so excited!  I love scraps!

 
 I gathered up my booty bounty and put it into an empty project box. 

And decided that it was time to put away my groceries, and get back to work on my projects for the hop.

For the rest of the line up check out Sew We Quilt!  I guarantee you will be blown away!










2 comments:

Thanks for dropping in to visit.