Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 2 Put a Stamp On It

Today is day 2 of the Put a Stamp On It blog hop over at Sew We Quilt.  Thearica of Pigtales & Quilts is our cheerleader and mother hen gently egging us on.  Yes and we even have a sponsor!

They have so graciously offered up their 4 inch packs of Tokyo. Thank you so much for everyone from the sponsor to the hosts, and everyone who peeks in to see what wonderful inspiration everyone comes up with.  

Here is our list for the day. 

June 27

Sew Many Yarns ( pc problems we will move her till Monday)


I have been working lots which is nice, but it cuts into my sewing time.  :D  Last night when DH was showering I decided to sneak into my playroom and see what I could cook up while he was in the shower.  Now it is a running joke that he takes longer in the shower than any woman I know.  After dinking around for about 10 minutes after he first disappeared.  I wandered into my sewing area and this is what I got done by the time he came out.

This was finding fabric, ironing, cutting, marking the HST and sewing. LOL  I think it is going to become a running joke because I know I am not that fast!

Happy Thursday everyone!
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in to visit.