Saturday, June 15, 2013

First Attempts

I got my room put back together.  Added another page to my blog with all of my UFO's and pictures to boot!

The black bin is what holds my cross stitch, some craft stuff and sewing patterns.  The others were what DH brought home.  Each big drawer will hold a BOM which has not been started.  The smaller drawers were great to put acrylic templates in.  One drawer is for my wool.  I still have room to spare.

The black rack was moved and reconfigured and extra stash was put in.  The serger that I was given place on the bottom shelf.  Someday I will pull it out and figure out how to use it.

DH question why didn't you put the rack in the closet?  Um because there are sewing machine cases, a roll of batting, and some other bins of fabric in there. 

I did finish my father's day gift for DH.

I got one corner of my binding kind of wonky but it turned out cute overall.   Loved using up the old yellow gingham that has been hanging out in my scrap bin for years as the binding. 

I played with the dresden plate ruler, and the timeless treasures printable fabric.  I think DH will love it.  Most definitely going to make another Dresden soon.  Just with bigger fan blades these were teeny tiny 2 1/2 inch ones. 

Off to work on a UFO.  Hmmm so many to choose from. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in to visit.