Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I Like Thursday #31

Welcome to my I Like Thursday post #31.  I skipped last week as I was on my Row by Row trip. When I got home I was so thrilled to see my yard abloom.

I like Echinacea also called Coneflower.  I learned that they are part of the daisy family, and not only that but they were flowers which were native plants to the prairies. 


 I also have some fun daisies. 

I had purchased some zinnias, but before I left on my trip there was so much rain I struggled to get any of my plants in the ground.



Finally one of my favorites which is actually an annual is heliotrope.  I purchased this in Oregon and brought it home.  It is getting really big this year. 

Now head over to LeeAnn's At Not Afraid of Color to read the other I like posts. 

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty blooms! I am enjoying my "Zinnies" too...they are a fun riot of color right now :) I have a tiny vase that I fill with a few blooms for my kitchen window, perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of all of these in the garden and would love to have many more zinnias as it's a sturdy bloom that lasts. I never tire of looking at flowers so thanks for showing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are so pretty. Nice surprise to arrive home to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely zinnias--colors are fabulous hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Colette! Beautiful flowers - I love daisies and coneflowers. I need to get out and take a few photos of my flowers and bushes that are really shining in this heat and humidity. Happy Thursday! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love zinnias. My dad grew tons of them in the back yard when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers look sooo beautiful! I especially love the zinnias- they remind me of dahlias which are a favorite of mine. Maybe I should grow zinnias next year! Do you have them in pots or do they go in the ground?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flowers are so pretty! I bet it was fun to come home from your trip and see them doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty flowers. I haven't even bought a hanging basket this year. Thank goodness our day lilies come back year after year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to visit.