Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Farmer's Wife

Over the past couple of days we have received buckets of rain. To the point where our field, gardens, orchard are flooded.  After a couple of weeks of  high 80's weather with 75% humidity and nightly thunder storms and rain we had a cool down.  What came with it?  We got about 2 inches of rain in the evening which flooded everything.  I can't seem to get my garden, or berry patch weeded but I did get a bit of sewing done today.

I did two farmer's wife blocks.

The Big Dipper

and Periwinkle


I actually paper pieced this one.  I am pleased with the way that it turned out.  My paper piecing is improving greatly.

Today is day 5 of the Put a Stamp on it blog hop.  Here is the line up for today.  Check it out. 

 
Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in to visit.