Thursday, July 4, 2013

I Stamped and Survived!

I survived my first blog hop, and actually managed to answer every comment!  Unless they were anonymous or a no reply blogger. 

Today was a free day for me and so i thought I would work on my Farmer's Wife quilt today. 

This is Night and Day.  Thank goodness for the paper piecing pattern, or I don't know if I would have managed this one.  Even paper piecing I struggled trying to get the points to match up but I finally called it good enough and started on the next block.  But then was distracted with the minions, and DH, and grocery shopping for a last minute 4th of July barbeque. 

Pat Sloan is having a July Sew Every Day Challenge.  I thought that would be a good way for me to focus a bit more this month.  Even if it is for only 5 minutes.

July 1-  Barn for Quilty Barn Along you can see it in this post.
July 2-  2 Farmer's wife blocks which you can review here.
July 3-  1 Farmer's wife block Night and Day which you can see above. 

Oh and by the way Happy Independence Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in to visit.