Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Farmer's Wife Paper Piecing Round 2

I told you that I was determined and Silver Lane was going to get made.  Silver Lane Round 2 only took me a couple of hours.  That outer part was a challenge but once I got the new fabrics cut out in the shapes I needed I only had to unsew a couple of times.

The next one was called Flock and that was sew simple.  It only took me a few minutes.  (Maybe this is how they pound out several a day, they chose the easy blocks!)



Amazingly enough I don't have much white on white in my stash so I will have to do stash enhancement so I at least have some white on white.  How do you not have white on white?

I met my goal for this week and did my 2 blocks.  Tried a third but it is another one of those that just isn't going together well.   Oh well there is always tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping in to visit.