Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sweet October

October has begun and I am breathing a big sigh of relief.  You know that big letdown when you are working towards a goal and you finally reach it. 

1.  Farmer's Wife.  Here I thought I may be done by August.  Then I got distracted.  I only have like 14 to finish. 
2.  Aurifil Block of the month I am only slightly behind by 3 months. 
3.  Drunkard's path
4.  Lattice quilt.  I would like to get a few more blocks done this month. 
5.  I have several blocks to do to catch up with a group quilt block a month that I am currently doing. 
6.  Green Tea and Sweet BeansI think I may want to rework some of my blocks.
7.  I am ready to do some more quilting.  I have several waiting to be quilted, including some charity quilts.
8. I have some slow stitching lined up too.  I am working on my words of wisdom.
 Any big plans for the month? 



2 comments:

  1. Colette, I could never aspire to keep up with you. This month, I'd like to finish the top of my 40 Fat Quarter quilt and get my Dad's camera quilt started. Plus work on my sister-in-law's quilt... I'm sure I will find another project to distract me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 12 behind in my FW...I still don't like making these, I intend to stop at twin or full size.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to visit.