Monday, October 28, 2013

Life at a Mad Wobble

It has been a very busy last few days. 

Friday I scheduled the Cable guy to come.  He was here bright and early, and our internet and cable are working so much better.   Not only does everything work better, but our bill be be about $60 cheaper a month! 

After the cable guy left I actually managed to finish 2 farmer's wife blocks for a total of 8 this month.  I love hitting a goal.
Honey's Choice

Temperance Tree
 Saturday I had a few hours between jobs and so I decided to work on a barn block for the Quilty Barn Along.  Did you know that Lori will be removing the instructions at the end of December from the Bee in My Bonnet Blog?  Wow that means I need to get a move on.  I started counting.  I had only 8 of the regular barns, and 3 of the barns with Silos.  I had 3 regular barns and 4 barns with Silos saved to reference, which meant somehow I was missing a barn.  I spent hours looking for the one I was missing.  I finally figured it out and found the link to that barn, and go to work on the barns based upon the dates they were published.

See my cutie patootie turtles in the window?  I am still using mostly scraps, and made the egg basket, but wanted to pick up the green in the flower striped fabric and basket.  As of today one down 7 more to go. 




2 comments:

  1. great job reaching your "blocks" goal. Love the newest barn block.
    Isn't it great when you have someone coming to the house and they come early instead of late?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish she had done the basket before I finished my barns! Do you know if she is also removing the instructions for the row along? I haven't done that quilt yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping in to visit.